Friday, January 11, 2013

Outfit of the Day.


So, as soon as I wrote that last post bragging about how I am super motivated to make videos forever, I lost my mojo.

And that kind of stuff always happens to me.  Whenever I feel super *sure* of something - I am promptly redirected.

But (thankfully), my mojo has returned!  And guess what I did?  I did an OUTFIT post. (And not like the one I did before - which was really a joke) Can you believe it?  I was so nervous about it, and I probably edited it way too much.  But I like it.

I have been wanting to do more artistic videos.  But day-in-the-life type of vlogs do not really allow for that.  Also, I have secretly (or maybe not so secretly) envied those outfit-posters who seem so well put together and confident and cool - and, not dorky - which is why I was making fun of them in THIS POST.  I was probably none of those - but my (over?) editing kinda masked my dorky-ness.  And I am happy with it. ;-).

Okay, now.  Go ahead. Watch it and let me know what you think! It's only a minute long!

2 comments:

Rochelle Sodipo said...

I LOVE the editing! :) Cute fit. Soooo Ayana!

Steph said...

I love the video!!! And the outfit!