Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blogging about Vlogging

Tomorrow is October first!  Woohoo.  The start of my segway back to blogging... semi-regularly.  I plan to write everyday next month.  I am not sure I am going to make it.  And in the hopes that I don't look like a complete loser when I fail - I am not going to name them Day One, Day Two, or anything like that.  I am going to post the 31 day button from Nesting Place.  (LOVE that blog btw). Maybe at the end of the month I will go back and number them...

This month I want to write about making videos.  Since it has completely taken over my life, I figure this will be the easiest source of daily content.

Yay, are you excited?  Yes? If you are interested in making videos, too, hopefully you will find some useful information!

Oh, also I am going to plug my video from the previous day at the end of each post... so that you won't miss a video, of course!

Here is one from yesterday:




You are welcome ;).

2 comments:

Libby said...

Welcome back! That is a great blog. I've wanted to participate in the 31 challenge, but I never found the right topic and since I still don't have the right one, I'll just enjoy yours. :-)

Adriann said...

Looks like you all had a fun Saturday. We have a train at the Montgomery Zoo and that's always the highlight of our visit too!

Enjoy your week!

Adriann ♥